b_angiebj

QBI passive carryover is zero yet turbo tax will not let move forward it still states that I need review

WKins2

If you have business income which required the filing of Form 8995-A, even if the calculated Qualified Business Income Deduction is zero, you must wait until the IRS has approved that form for filing.

Form 8995-A, the form used to calculate the Qualified Business Income Deduction, has not yet been approved for filing by the IRS. The expected date this will be approved by the IRS is 2/5/2020.

The state and federal governments approve the most common forms first and work their way down the list. Please see the links below for updates on form availability.  Once released, Turbo Tax will work quickly to get it working in the program. Form 8995-A is near the bottom of the federal list. 

Federal form availability

State form availability

MRP7860

I cannot access my 8995-A as of today.  I am fully update with all the software changes