snsm44

Purchased Turbo Tax Deluxe from costco. says free Federal Efiles, 1 free State Efile. I am getting charged for my state efiles.

I would like a full refund of the product. I paid 49.99 plus tax for deluxe version.

My state does not charge for efile why charges from turbo tax when i already paid.

It should clearly say state efile not included and requires fee. not a fine print. Deceptive practice

With desktop software, even though the software includes the program to prepare a state return, it is an extra fee to e-file the state return.  You can avoid that state e-file fee by printing and mailing the state return.

(And why would you expect TurboTax to give you a full refund for a purchase you made at Costco?)