azlawdawg

Professional Tax Preparer Letter Requirements: Verbiage must indicate the tax filer, tax year, filing status in question, and indicate it was the correct filing status.

my college is requesting this for my FASFA? financial aid? can you please help me with this??

You did not use a paid/professionsl tax preparer. TurboTax is software for a SELF-PREPARED tax return. You prepared your own return. 

second post on same issue ... no one will do this for you and you don't need it.  Talk to the financial aid office to get the help you need as many things on the FASFA application do not pertain to all applicants.