reh182

printing

only prints forms, no info on form it is blank in all fields

JeanneLO

printing

Please make sure you have the most recent version of Adobe PDF installed on your computer. Please see this TurboTax FAQ for more information on troubleshooting printing issues in TurboTax:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/printing/help/troubleshoot-printing-issues/00/25958

Lilysue

printing

only get form when printing return-have updated adobe-return that I did a couple weeks ago was fine. I tried printing a copy of it & now only get form.  Not printer problem, Printed other items from facebook & a couple photos, they printed just fine.

Comptonjr

printing

When printing out my tax return, the 1040 -SR form pages 1 and 2 do not have any data in the blocks.  Schdule B and other forms print OK for both federal and state returns.  The 1040-SR form has a light blue tint vice being black.

Anonymous
Not applicable

printing

Here are some tips for troubleshooting printer issues.

richtans1992

printing

I am putting the forms 1096, and copy A into my printer to print off the copies that go to the IRS and when they print they overlap and are unreadable.  The IRS requires the red copy and I can't send it to them if I can't get it to print.  How can I get it to print correctly?

MichelleLO

printing

Please see the below TurboTax FAQ for assistance with troubleshooting your printing issues.

Troubleshoot printing issues

@richtans1992