turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Por que me rechazaron mis impuestos de este año si en el 2018 lo hicieron por que los dos mi esposa y yo teníamos vencidos nuestros itin los renovaron

Renovamos los itin y en el 2018 nos regresaron nuestros impuestos ahora resulta que mi esposa debe dinero?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
DanielV01
Expert Alumni

Por que me rechazaron mis impuestos de este año si en el 2018 lo hicieron por que los dos mi esposa y yo teníamos vencidos nuestros itin los renovaron

Hay varias razones por qué una declaración sea rechazada electrónicamente.  La mayoría de las veces es por información de uno que no corresponde con lo que dice el sistema del IRS.  Puede ser por el ITIN, pero también puede ser lo que aparece como el apellído, la fecha de nacimiento, y puede ser los dependientes que uno está declarando.  Necesitaría dar más información sobre el código del error para dar más información.

Ahora, de por qué debe más dinero este año es otra cosa.  Una de las razones principales de por qué podrían deber dinero es si su esposa está trabajando por su cuenta y no le quitan impuestos de su cheque.  En ese caso, es probable que debe dinero al gobierno.

Esa es una posibilidad, pero hay otras.  Siéntese libre de comentar su situación si desea más información.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Mine keeps getting rejected saying my dependents ss # doesnt match but its correct ? Help ? What do I do ? 

CatinaT1
Employee Tax Expert

Persons on a tax return are verified against what is on file with Social Security.  Sometime people have two middle names or two last names.  You can try a different combination if this is the case.  Sometimes Social Security may only use one of the last names or may think part of the middle name is part of a last name.  Also verify you are using the right social security number the correct date of birth.

This means that something on your return doesn't match what the IRS has in their database. Here's how you can fix it.

Sign in to your account and select the Fix my return button. Follow any “fix it” instructions to update the information causing the rejection.

Note: Not all rejections will have explicit guides to fix the information. You’ll need to navigate to the program area to address the cause of the rejection.

Time-saving Tip: If what you originally entered is correct, you won't be able to e-file. There's probably a data mismatch at the government, a dependent that's already been claimed, or some other situation beyond your control that prevents your return from being e-filed. In this case, your only option would be to print and mail in your return. This article will give you instruction on how to print and mail your return.

Additional reject instruction here.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies