kathyc1976

Please resend the email with updated tax refund information

luis40--

• I don't know what else to tell you because I worked at the store on culebra as a cook I didn't file taxes for that job then I worked at temp agency but didn't file taxes for that job either that's all I've worked lately but I been doing not so well so I need this money to start overs get my life back I need to get
KathrynG3

To verify that the return has been e-filed,

Always use only TurboTax, the IRS, or your state website to check on your status.

@kathyc1976

All income that you get from working is taxable. If there is not a Form W-2 sent, or you were paid in cash, then it should be reported as self-employed income. For both the cook job and the temp work job, contact these employers and ask for your information. It should have been sent at the end of January. Otherwise, if you have not received any stimulus payments and want to file to receive them, then file your 2020 tax return and include the Recovery Rebate Credit.

To do this in TurboTax, follow these steps:

1. Go to the search box and enter stimulus. Click the Jump to link.
  2. Answer Yes.
  3. At the next screen, Let's double-check the amount you received, answer No to edit the first-round and second-round amounts.
  4. If no stimulus amount was received, enter 0. An amount must be entered in each box. When finished, click Continue.

Keep in mind the IRS receives a copy of all government forms issued. If something should be on your tax return and is not included, then the IRS will send a Notice and expect it to be corrected.

@luis40--