turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Please I need help

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
BrandiLO
Intuit Alumni

Please I need help

If you need assistance and wish to speak with a representative, please follow the instructions in the TurboTax FAQ below.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3300041

The above is the best and most efficient way for you to connect with the right person so that you can get the help you need. But if you still require assistance, you can contact us at (800) 446-8848 5am to 9pm Pacific.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post

32 Replies

Please I need help

Wont let me fix my rejection.Keeps taking me to the person who tabet i am using? Plus her gmail account?

Please I need help

I can’t see what I paid for

Please I need help

Can't get the code for verification to work

Please I need help

i need to fix my installment and or cancel it
dggary

Please I need help

I Filed my Federal tax return on march 28th so far no money has been deposited into my account refund amount is $736 I called the help desk they couldn't help they stated the have no record of a return being file have my receipt .  the return filed and the money for the game out the account I have received the state refund weeks ago so far nothing on the Federal I even resend the tax return still no help.
BrandiLO
Intuit Alumni

Please I need help

If you need assistance and wish to speak with a representative, please follow the instructions in the TurboTax FAQ below.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3300041

The above is the best and most efficient way for you to connect with the right person so that you can get the help you need. But if you still require assistance, you can contact us at (800) 446-8848 5am to 9pm Pacific.

Oridge

Please I need help

I need help doing my 2019 taxes for the year I can't get into it online

Oridge

Please I need help

I need help get into  turbo tax to do my taxes

KarenM90
Intuit Alumni

Please I need help

If you can't remember your user name and/or password:  Forgot User Name/Password

If that doesn 't work, try Account Recovery  TurboTax Account Recovery

Please note that you will need identifying information to request the Account Recovery and it cannot be done over the telephone.

To change your email address, we require documentation that establishes your identity. We can accept these documents as digital scans, photographs of your ID taken with your phone, etc. Any photo ID submitted should be clear enough to make out the features of the person pictured in the ID.

Please provide a non-expired copy of one of the following as Proof of Identity:

• US Driver's License
  • State Issued ID with address
  • Notarized document with your name and address
  • US Passport

To protect your privacy, do not send your Social Security number in any of your documents.

Please I need help

I’m trying to fix rejection 

Please I need help

@Stumpsdaddy09 You have an email with the rejection code or rejection message.  We cannot see that email.  What does it say---every word?

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
nice guy1
Returning Member

Please I need help

Please, we thought we were done and still do not feel that we have the taxes right. Please help us to review what we done.  We paid for help to prepare  our taxes and now feel lost, not sure what we need to do next. Please  help. My husband paid $225. Dollars and I paid $170.00 not knowing that he had paid. We need help!

My C# [phone number removed].   My Husband C# [phone number removed]

nice guy1
Returning Member

Please I need help

My husband is available to answer questions, I will be using the computer to input what is needed. . Nick's C# is [phone number removed]. He is not very good with technology, I will be trying to help 

Please I need help

Contact Customer Service
5am-9pm Pacific Time Monday -Sunday
https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/

What is the Turbo Tax phone number
https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies