Payment problem

I have problem with this year tax 2023. Both online version and desktiop version.

When ready to made payment with credit cards, message pop up say:" Oops problem with billing info...."

I've tried many credit cards, still same problem. Contact customer service , spent 3 hours on line, she ran around told me to check billing address, try work address. The I changed my method of payment with Fed return, then anothe rproblem, file could not transmit. Same problems on both online and desktop version, INTUIT is really su...k this year. I wanted my refund.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Payment problem

Only the billing department will be able to fix this.  You need to contact customer service between the hours of 9:00 PM - 4:00 PM Mountain Time.  Monday thru Friday only,

Most of the customer service people will not know what to do so tell them you need them to contact the billing department.  If they don't how to do that, ask to have a manager call you back.  Once they get to the billing department, that department can fix the hold on your account.

Payment problem

Do you know what is billing dept number? I contacted them twice and looked like was not right dept

Payment problem

The number is not published and you have to get customer service to contact them for you.  You will not even talk to them, customer service will.

Payment problem

they could not fix the problem. Different agent gave same advices, running around.

Payment problem

I have been having this issue for three years. Not only is my payment "Rejected" but the software also says that my address is incorrect - which it is NOT. Why should I have to call every single time - why is there a "HOLD" on my account at all. I've been a TT Intuit customer for YEARS.

Payment problem

Only the billing department can take the hold off of your account.  Most agents do not know that so ask for a manager if you call at correct time and they will not contact billing department for you.

Payment problem

Billing dept could not fix either.They did not see a " locked" in my account, After 4 days with Intuit customer servive, 4 different agents, countless hours on the phone, I gave up. I have to file with mail. 

Payment problem

So sorry that happened.  I am sorry you went through all of that.