Solved: Our adopted son's health insurance was covered under his Chinese name (before it changed). Can I mark that as "covered all 12 months"?

Our adopted son's health insurance was covered under his Chinese name (before it changed). Can I mark that as "covered all 12 months"?

Yes, if he had health insurance under both names for 12 months.  The person is who is covered, a name change is of little consequence in coverage.  However, on the return, make sure to put the name that is now registered with the Social Security Administration.