turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Order new debit card

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

14 Replies
TeresaC

Order new debit card

My name is Teresa Cannon. 498 Edwards Rd Lyman SC 29365. Could you please send me a new debit card so I can have access to my stimulus check. Thank you

MayaD
Expert Alumni

Order new debit card

If you have registered your card and know your login credentials, you can request a replacement card by signing in to your Turbo Visa Debit Card account Turbo debit card. If you don’t know your account login information, call 888-285-4169 for assistance.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Order new debit card

I need a new card

Order new debit card

@Countrytime2019 wrote:

I need a new card

If you have any questions or need assistance with your Turbo Prepaid Visa Card, visit TurboDebitCard.com or call toll-free at (888) 285-4169.

The Turbo Visa Debit Card is provided by Green Dot Corporation and is issued by Green Dot Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A Inc. Green Dot Corporation is a member service provider for Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC. Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association. Green Dot is a registered trademark of Green Dot Corporation.

Order new debit card

Yes need new card

Order new debit card

@MichaelThompson 

This information was in the post directly above your own question--but here you go again:

For help with your pre-paid Visa card:

Call  (888) 285-4169

There is a “Help” link in the top corner of the web site for the card:

https://www.turboprepaidcard.intuit.com/

The Turbo® Visa® Debit Card is provided by Green Dot Corporation and is issued by Green Dot Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A Inc. Green Dot Corporation is a member service provider for Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC. Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association. Green Dot Bank operates under the following registered trade names: GoBank, Green Dot Bank and Bonneville Bank. All of these registered trade names are used by, and refer to, a single FDIC-insured bank, Green Dot Bank. Deposits under any of these trade names are deposits with Green Dot Bank and are aggregated for deposit insurance coverage. Green Dot is a registered trademark of Green Dot Corporation.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
5sanchez9

Order new debit card

I have multiple cards and can not Remember which card had my refund on it my stimulus was deposit on one of them but don’t have neither due to my house caught a fire can you help me with replacing them I card and they said it was the wrong number for lost cards 

AmyC
Expert Alumni

Order new debit card

If you no longer have access to your Turbo Visa Debit Card, you have two options:

1. If you have registered your card and know your login credentials, you can request a replacement card by signing in to your Turbo Visa Debit Card account https://secure.turbodebitcard.intuit.com/account/report-lost-or-stolen.
  2. If you don’t know your account login information, call 888-285-4169 for assistance.

@5sanchez9

Tiera44
Returning Member

Order new debit card

How can I get a new card 

LenaH
Employee Tax Expert

Order new debit card

You can request a replacement card by either logging in to your Turbo Visa® Debit Card account or calling 888-285-4169 and reporting your card lost/stolen.

@Tiera44

Ulises12

Order new debit card

What if your account is closed but you did your taxes how can you use the card

Order new debit card

@Ulises12

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/how-do-i-review-the-federal-refund-method-i-chose-aft...

You cannot  change banking information while your return is in pending, nor can you change it after the return is accepted.  The IRS does not allow it.

If you e-filed:

Banking information for direct deposit is wrong or closed

If you entered incorrect banking information for your refund, you can change it if your return is rejected.  If it is accepted, however, it is too late to change it.  The bank will reject the refund and send it back to the IRS.  Then the IRS will issue a paper check and mail it to the address you put on your tax return.  Expect a delay of at least a couple of weeks to receive your refund.

Here is what the IRS says about entering incorrect banking information

https://www.irs.gov/help-resources/tools-faqs/faqs-for-individuals/frequently-asked-tax-questions-an...

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
Ulises12

Order new debit card

It’s not the wrong banking information my acc to credit karma money is closed but I just did my taxes and can’t access my money 

Order new debit card

@Ulises12

CREDIT KARMA CARD

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/intuit-account/help/is-credit-karma-a-part-of-turbotax/00/2092900

https://support.creditkarma.com/s/

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies