mclaughlin374

Order new debit card

TeresaC

Order new debit card

My name is Teresa Cannon. 498 Edwards Rd Lyman SC 29365. Could you please send me a new debit card so I can have access to my stimulus check. Thank you

MayaD

Order new debit card

If you have registered your card and know your login credentials, you can request a replacement card by signing in to your Turbo Visa Debit Card account Turbo debit card. If you don’t know your account login information, call 888-285-4169 for assistance.

Countrytime2019

Order new debit card

I need a new card

Order new debit card

@Countrytime2019 wrote:

I need a new card

If you have any questions or need assistance with your Turbo Prepaid Visa Card, visit TurboDebitCard.com or call toll-free at (888) 285-4169.

The Turbo Visa Debit Card is provided by Green Dot Corporation and is issued by Green Dot Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A Inc. Green Dot Corporation is a member service provider for Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC. Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association. Green Dot is a registered trademark of Green Dot Corporation.

MichaelThompson

Order new debit card

Yes need new card

Order new debit card

@MichaelThompson 

This information was in the post directly above your own question--but here you go again:

For help with your pre-paid Visa card:

Call  (888) 285-4169

There is a “Help” link in the top corner of the web site for the card:

https://www.turboprepaidcard.intuit.com/

The Turbo® Visa® Debit Card is provided by Green Dot Corporation and is issued by Green Dot Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A Inc. Green Dot Corporation is a member service provider for Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC. Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association. Green Dot Bank operates under the following registered trade names: GoBank, Green Dot Bank and Bonneville Bank. All of these registered trade names are used by, and refer to, a single FDIC-insured bank, Green Dot Bank. Deposits under any of these trade names are deposits with Green Dot Bank and are aggregated for deposit insurance coverage. Green Dot is a registered trademark of Green Dot Corporation.

5sanchez9

Order new debit card

I have multiple cards and can not Remember which card had my refund on it my stimulus was deposit on one of them but don’t have neither due to my house caught a fire can you help me with replacing them I card and they said it was the wrong number for lost cards 

AmyC

Order new debit card

If you no longer have access to your Turbo Visa Debit Card, you have two options:

1. If you have registered your card and know your login credentials, you can request a replacement card by signing in to your Turbo Visa Debit Card account https://secure.turbodebitcard.intuit.com/account/report-lost-or-stolen.
  2. If you don’t know your account login information, call 888-285-4169 for assistance.

@5sanchez9