On November 2, 2018 I purchased a Turbotax Home and Business tax Year 2018 Win Download. I am trying to file my tax return and I am being charged another 106.24 for this year. Why do I have to pay twice?

Employee Writer

Because you're using the online version, not the download software you purchased.

Install your download if you haven't already done so. Then transfer your tax return from the online version you're currently in and open it in the installed TurboTax software.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1901476-how-do-i-switch-from-turbotax-online-to-the-turbotax-softw...