Solved: On my W2 Gambling winnings form the casino put a “V” instead of a “W” that starts my driver’s license number. Do I need to have this changed on hte form? Social # is good

80sretrofun

On my W2 Gambling winnings form the casino put a “V” instead of a “W” that starts my driver’s license number. Do I need to have this changed on hte form? Social # is good

Lisa995

Don't worry about it, they only use that to identify you at the time you won.  It wont make a difference on your tax return, IRS doesn't cross match that kind of thing at all.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Lisa995

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪