mrnailers11

On form 2210 can't uncheck part11 c. Don't want annualized. How to uncheck it? Do I need form 2210 if no penalty?

SteamTrain

Form 2210AI during Error Check

If you are getting a Federal Refund....and If your Form 2210AI showed up unexpectedly, with maybe 3-to-12 errors during your Review & Error Check....I can help you get rid of it.

___________________

Online Software:

1) Get into your tax file again, and start the Review & Error Check until the first form 2210AI error shows up.

2) Put a "1" in the box, and step to the next error

3) Go over to the left side of the screen and click on "Tax Tools"....then "Tools" 

(For those of you with narrow screen devices, you might need to click on the upper-left hamburger stack to get the left-menu to show up)

4) from the pop-up menu, select "Delete a Form"

5)  scroll down to the form 2210AI and delete it

6) scroll down to the bottom, click on "Continue With My Return" to get back to your tax return.

7 Run thru your Review and error check again to make sure it's gone....though, you might have different errors to deal with.

_______________________________

For those who use the Desktop Software;

1) Start thru your error check again.

2) When the first Form 2210AI error shows up, put a "1" in the box, then step to the next error

3) Now switch to Forms Mode.

4)  Delete the form 2210AI then return to the Step-by-Step

5) it should be cleared of that form 2210AI now.  

6) Run the error check again.  You might have other errors that need to be dealt with, but the 2210AI errors shouldn't show up again. 

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*
NewCastle

Thanks Steam Train,   This solved my problem.