fpiering

Now that I have installed turbo tax for 2017, how do I remove turbo tax 2016

I have just installed Turbo Tax 2017. I would like to uninstall Turbo Tax 2016. How do I do that safely?

DeniseF1

To uninstall TurboTax, you'll need administrative rights.

Steps may vary slightly, depending on how your particular Windows operating system preferences are set up.

1. Close TurboTax.
  2. On the Windows taskbar, click Start, and then select Control Panel. (In Windows 8, access Control Panel from the Power User menu, which is opened by simultaneously pressing the WIN and X keys.)
  3. Click Uninstall a program (or Programs and Features, if you don't see the uninstall option).
    • In Windows XP, you'll click Add or Remove Programs.
  4. Scroll down to the TurboTax version you want to remove, select it, and then click the Remove, Change, or Uninstall button.
  5. On the Repair/Uninstall TurboTax screen, click the Uninstall TurboTax button.

DeniseF1

1. Close TurboTax.