Not Able to install TurboTax 2017 Home & Business from the Promo CD

From the TT 2017 promotional CD, I have not been able to install the Home & Biz version on my computer. When I click on the file on the CD to install the software, my Edge browser is opened and prices are listed and the Home & Biz is $119. But when I select it, a list of questions are listed now equating to a price of $199 and it appears that I have to pay for the "2018" app before downloading it. Why does this happen when it appears the app is on the 2017 CD? 

Not sure what is going on with that promotional CD you are trying to use.  But here is a link to just purchase and download the 2017 software program.  

https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/cd-download/

The desktop software must be downloaded to a full PC or Mac--make sure you choose Windows or Mac.  A 2017 return cannot be e-filed.  You will have to print, sign, and mail it.  

When you mail a tax return, you need to attach any documents showing tax withheld, such as your W-2’s or any 1099’s.  Use a mailing service that will track it, such as UPS or certified mail so you will know the IRS/state received the return.