Solved: Non-professional fiduciary fees used to be entered on line 21 of Form 1040, but no longer exists. How do I enter this info into TurboTax for the 2018 tax year?

Non-professional fiduciary fees used to be entered on line 21 of Form 1040, but no longer exists. How do I enter this info into TurboTax for the 2018 tax year?

"How do I enter this info into TurboTax for the 2018 tax year?"

You can enter this in Step-by-Step, just follow the screenshots below.

If you want to enter it in Forms Mode, look for the Other Income Statement and enter it on Line 21e.