turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

nyeagher

I purchased a CD-ROM for windows. If I install it on my PC, will I be able to work on my reurn on my iPad as well, or do I have to work completely on the PC? Thank you.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
BrandiS

I purchased a CD-ROM for windows. If I install it on my PC, will I be able to work on my reurn on my iPad as well, or do I have to work completely on the PC? Thank you.

No. The iOS app is a portal for Turbotax online. If you were enrolled in Turbotax online you would have access to work on your return on any web browser on any computer or iOS app on a mobile device. Unfortunately because you purchased the CD you will have to work on your return from your PC.

Hope this was helpful!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
BrandiS

No. The iOS app is a portal for Turbotax online. If you were enrolled in Turbotax online you would have access to work on your return on any web browser on any computer or iOS app on a mobile device. Unfortunately because you purchased the CD you will have to work on your return from your PC.

Hope this was helpful!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies