I forgot to submit my health insurance Form 1095-A into the tax return. Is there a way I can turn it in even after submitting the tax return?

No, if your return has been accepted by the IRS, then you have to amend to include Form 1095-A. 

Please note the earliest you can amend is February 11, 2016. But don't worry you have until April 18, 2019 to amend your 2015 taxes. See FAQ below for more info: https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3288565

my return has been accepted for months and months now i just verified oct 23 and person how long after that will i have to wait.

The IRS says the return will take 9 weeks or more after you do an Identity Verification. 

so it's really 9weeks : (

Some have reported sooner but don't count on it before then.