Solved: No 1095-A form because of "catastrophic plan?" How to proceed?

ant395

No 1095-A form because of "catastrophic plan?" How to proceed?

From Jan 1 2017-Aug 20, 2017, I had a healthcare plan through the marketplace. In August, I begin getting healthcare through my employer (I received a 1095-C form from them). I never received a 1095-A from the healthcare marketplace, and they said it was because I had a "catastrophic plan" and did not qualify for/use tax credit. I also never received a 1095-B from my insurance company for that Jan-Aug period to verify coverage. How do I proceed with filling out and filing my taxes properly?

Vanessa

If you were covered by a catastrophic plan for part of the year, when you get to the Health Insurance Section, you will click yes I had insurance all year and then when it asks if you had one of these plans select No and it will tell you, that is all we need.  The only time you need to enter anything more is if you have an exemption certificate, did not have insurance or will get a 1095-A.  A 1095-B &1095-C do not get entered, they are simply for your records. 

Vanessa