turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Need to eliminate the w2 form on turbo tax deluxe as I am retired and no w2. Working on a MAC. Cannot located Tax Tool to delete the w2 form? Suggestions?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Need to eliminate the w2 form on turbo tax deluxe as I am retired and no w2. Working on a MAC. Cannot located Tax Tool to delete the w2 form? Suggestions?

Are you using a MAC desktop program?  If so, you won't have a Tax Tools.  You can remove the W2 form by switching to the Forms Mode (you should see an icon on the top left of TurboTax that says Form and a stack of papers icon).

Find the W2 you need to delete in the forms listing on the left and select the Forms menu option and Remove Form W-2

See screenshot.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Are you using a MAC desktop program?  If so, you won't have a Tax Tools.  You can remove the W2 form by switching to the Forms Mode (you should see an icon on the top left of TurboTax that says Form and a stack of papers icon).

Find the W2 you need to delete in the forms listing on the left and select the Forms menu option and Remove Form W-2

See screenshot.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies