positively_fabul

Need to change from e-file to paper file

I e-filed my taxes but they were rejected so now I need to paper file them. How do I cancel E-file?
ee-ea
Molliedoodle2

Never received code in my email,  it has been 20 minutes.  I want to switch to paper file.

Betty

No .. you do not want to paper file ... paper returns this year will take 3 months or more to process due to the current backup because of the staff shortage caused by the virus.

Double check your email address and try again ... also look in the spam folder.  Or get a code texted to your phone instead. 

7bob4fred3

Turbo Tax would not complete my e-file due to an error.  I take instruction from an Art School.  The tax ID for the school TT has as incorrect. It is the only one I have for the school, and the only one the school has.  As far as I see, TT charged my 25 dollars for e-file but did not complete the e-file.  I used this same tax ID last year.  So, I printed and will send by mail.  Suggestion.  The ability to say that some error is OK - press on!   $25.00 won't kill me, but I seriously doubt that I'll get a refund.  There is absolutely no means of "contacting" TT on any matter.   Respectfully, Robert F.

No one in the user forum can resolve a billing issue.  If you have a question about your TurboTax fees or billing, make sure you use the word “billing” in your request for help.  Do not use the word “refund.”

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number