If you have not filed and have already entered one 1099-MISC, you can use these steps to enter another one.
- Log into the return, click the orange Take me to my return button
- Type 1099-misc in the Search box in the top right
- Click on jump to 1099-misc and that should take you to the 1099-MISC Summary page
- On that page, click +Add Another 1099-MISC under the section where you see the other already listed.
NOTE: See screenshot
Or you can try this way if already entered one.
- Click on Federal Taxes, then Wages & Income
- Scroll down and you may need to click Skip to see all income first
- Find the Other Common Income (Tax refunds, 1099-G. 1099-MISC, 1099-K) section and click Show more next to it
- Then click Start/Revisit next to Form 1099-MISC and then +Add Another 1099-MISC
If you have not entered any of the 1099-MISCs at all, use these steps: