You did not say specifically what part you need assistance with, so here is some information that should help you:
Yes, you can deduct your insurance premiums. They are entered in the Deductions & Credits area and Medical Expenses section.
- Click on the Federal Taxes
- Click on Deductions & Credit
- Click on [I'll Explore on my own] OR (I’ll choose what I work on) if it's showing
- Scroll down the Screen (Page) to (Medical) Online you may have to Click on (Show more)
- Then under the above is (Medical Expenses) Click on Start or Update
- Go through that area entering anything that applies to you. You will come to (Enter Medical Insurance Premiums)
- You enter Your Premiums where it says (Additional Medical Insurance Premiums) enter the amount you have paid for the 2017 tax year.
Where to make medical deductions
What can be deducted: