turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

JAYLO88

Need help applying discount

I am a Banner Health employee and am having difficulty applying the discount. Thanks
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
KaitlynW

Need help applying discount

Please follow these steps to have the discount applied:

1. Completely log out of your TurboTax Account by clicking on My Account and selecting Save and Sign Out
  2. Go to the promotional email in your email inbox
  3. Click on the Sign In link in the email. Important: you MUST click on the link in the email in order to get the Federal Fee discount of 50%
  4. Sign into the account that the email link provided
  • If you never started your return choose a TurboTax product that is right for you. Please DO NOT navigate anywhere else please choose a product to continue. If you do you will lose the offer, please repeat steps 1 - 4 to reset the offer code.
  • If you are returning to finish your return click "Continue my Return". Please DO NOT navigate anywhere else, please only click "Continue my Return." If you navigate away from "Continue My Return" you will lose the offer. Please follow steps 1 - 4 if you navigate away from "Continue My Return."
  • Once in your return click the File tab
  • Click Start to review your order

The discount will be applied to the federal portion of your return, the old price will be slashed out and the new one will be presented

If you followed the steps above and still did not receive the discount, and you are within the discount period please contact us to assist you further.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies