uphoff1967

Nebraska state taxes can't be submitted electronically. What the hell is going on? I owe $114 on federal taxes, so my small state refund is all I have.

SteamTrain

IF you've already filed your Federal forms, then you have to wait for them to be accepted first.

IF the response from the IRS is already "Accepted" (Not just transmitted), then you probably have to get back into yoru file using the "Add A State" selection.  Once inside, you go to thru the error checks on your state tax return, then go thru the filing section again to transmit your state tax return.

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

SteamTrain