turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

pham24000

NC IRS listed TurboTax as an approved sw for eFiling previous tax years. Pls advise

NC IRS listed TurboTax as an approved sw for eFiling previous tax years. Pls advise. I got all done in my computer. What is the next step? (I am willing to pay an addition fee charge)

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

NC IRS listed TurboTax as an approved sw for eFiling previous tax years. Pls advise

2 Replies

Just to be clear:  A caution...in your prior question, you were asking about "2015"...

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/3409143-for-an-addition-fee-charge-can-i-still-e-file-tax-2015-i-g...

Only 2016 taxes can be e-filed this year...up to around 15 October 2017.

As you were already told in that prior post...

Any prior tax year you prepare and finish now, including 2015 taxes, MUST BE MAILED in on paper.  No e-filng is allowed for 2015 tax files or earlier.

The "E-Filing" of 2015 taxes was extended somewhat for some people to 15 November of 2016...and then was shut down entirely... 

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*
Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies