cdavisadamson

Navigating to previously entered pages - Online version

Does anyone know of a shortcut to revisit previously entered info i.e. go straight to the page you want to amend instead of going through the entire question process for that section until you reach the page you want? Is this a particular design flaw for the online version vs download?

Click on Wagess and Income.

cdavisadamson

Thanks for the help. I am able to access individual sections from this menu page but I still have to click through every page of that section until I reach the page I want to change. Does the downloadable version have an index menu for each page or am I stuck with this?

Where do you want to go?  You can type in the search box and if you type the right word it will give you a JUMP TO link to go directly to it.

Like for a 1099R retirement,  The easiest way to get to the 1099-R entry screen is to simply search for 1099-R (upper- or lower-case, with or without the dash) in your TurboTax program and then click the "Jump to" link in the search results.
cdavisadamson

Great. Thanks for the tip