My work involves me to travel a lot. While working I must pay cash at courthouses for documents. I have to go to an atm each time. Are these atm fees deductible?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Yes, your ATM fees are deductible if the reason for them is because you must pay cash at the courthouse.  

You should keep the ATM receipts and mark which documents you filed using that cash, as otherwise the IRS might consider them for personal use.  

Thank you so much! Would this fall under supplies or just "other expenses"? Thanks again.

I would call it "Bank Charges."  It was my pleasure to assist you!

Thank you.