dmullikin

My wife had four cities that her employer withheld local taxes for but there are only two sets of boxes to enter local wages and taxes withheld. What do I do?

The city we live in makes adjustments to local taxes for local taxes paid to other cities first, but I can only add two entries for local taxes.

AnnetteB

Using TurboTax Online, when you take a look at the W-2 entry screen, you can add additional rows for the local income and taxes by clicking the blue + Add Another Row link. 

If you are using a CD/downloaded version of TurboTax, there are already two rows shown.  Additional rows will automatically appear as the second row is filled in.

AnnetteB

dmullikin

I use the downloaded version of Turbo Tax and when I moved the mouse around the area of the second entry, a slide bar appeared and I was able to enter additional local tax locations.