Set up two separate businesses, one for each of you.
For 1099-Misc forms that you want to split:
You will enter the 1099-Misc twice, each time using only the amount you want to go to each specific business.
To add multiple IRS Schedule Cs:
- go to Business tab; then Continue
- choose Explore on my own or I'll choose what to work on (if it comes up)
- then Business Income and Expenses
- then Profit or Loss from Business, click Start or Update.
- you should see the Business Summary page that lists your businesses,
- right below the list you can Add Another Business.
Still have questions?Make a post