Solved: My wife and I had both sold stocks and made a little gain but the program only asked for one 1099 return from TD Ameritrade?? It did not ask if there is another one

1kanawao

My wife and I had both sold stocks and made a little gain but the program only asked for one 1099 return from TD Ameritrade?? It did not ask if there is another one

My question was not fully answered you were able to get the info from TD Ameritrade from my 9 digit acct no. which info I also have; however that was only for my account; the program did not ask for a 1099 acct for my wife from TD ameritrade;I have that info for her as we received a 1099 for her too

fanfare

Go back and do the import again this time with her Document ID.

TurboTax will add the import to the records already imported.

fanfare