Solved: My W2 box #2 is blank but is incorrect. Do I need a new W2?

My W2 box #2 is blank but is incorrect. Do I need a new W2?

My W2 box #2 (Federal Withheld) is blank butt that's incorrect. I have check stubs that shows federal tax deducted. Do I need to contact Speedway LLC for new W2's? Its wrong on both the printed and imported W2's.

Yes, if your W2 is incorrect, you will need to get a corrected W2 from your employer. 

When looking at your pay check stub, make sure you aren't confusing social security and medicare taxes withheld from your pay as federal income taxes withheld.  Those amounts are reported in Boxes 4 and 6 on your W2.