Solved: My Turbo Tax screen shows that I am filing for self-Employed, even though I did not check that box. How do I change it to a regular filing?

My Turbo Tax screen shows that I am filing for self-Employed, even though I did not check that box. How do I change it to a regular filing?

I had some self-employed income last year, but not this year, so I just want to file as a regular w-2 person.

You can downgrade using the clear and start over feature. However, you will be required to restart your return. Please keep in mind that our various TurboTax programs handle different tax situations and their associated forms.

In order to clear your return and select a different TurboTax edition follow these steps:

1. Sign in and select continue my return

2. Select My account and click on Clear and Start Over

3. It will ask if you are sure you want to clear you return? If you want to clear your return click yes this will start your tax process all over.

4. Start a new return with the correct edition of TurboTax selected.