My teenage daughter worked and received a w2, can I just file her taxes with mine?

If you are filing her as a dependent and she meets any of these below, she needs to file her own return. You would not add her W-2 to your return. How do I add a dependent's W-2 to my return?

Do I need to file my own taxes if I'm a dependent?

MY DEPENDENT HAD A JOB

If your dependent has a W-2 for his after-school job, summer job, etc. you do not include the information on your own return. You can still claim your child as a dependent on your own return.  He/she can file his own return for a refund of some of his withheld wages (he won’t get back anything for Social Security or Medicare), but MUST indicate on it that he can be claimed as a dependent on someone else’s return.  (Supervise this closely or prepare it for him!)

If your dependent’s earnings were over $400 and were reported on a 1099Misc then he must file a return and pay self-employment tax for Social Security and Medicare.  You may want to use this version of TT for that:

https://turbotax.intuit.com/taxfreedom/