Cmshtdh

My taxes keep getting rejected, I have tried many times to solve issues, do I still have to pay turbo tax if I no longer wish to use them

KathrynG3

Your fees are for preparing your return. It is free to e-file. This article can help troubleshoot tax file rejection.

Keep in mind TurboTax has a Satisfaction Guarantee

If your return is rejected and you haven't paid the fees with a credit card or you selected to pay them out of your refund then you can leave and go somewhere else.  Even if you paid you can go somewhere else but you may not get a refund for the fees.

Why is it rejecting?  Maybe we can help.  Is it for the AGI?  If you can't efile it you can always print and mail it.