rashadreed

My taxes are due on the 15th of July. I originally signed up for the money to come out of my bank account at that time because I owe taxes. I will not have enough to pay the amount until I get paid ag

TO CANCEL A TAX PAYMENT YOU SCHEDULED

If your return was accepted, you cannot change your payment method  or payment date.  The only thing you can do is cancel the payment and then pay by a different method on your own.

• Call IRS e-file Payment Services 24/7 at 1-888-353-4537 to ask about or cancel your payment, but please wait 7 to 10 days after your return was accepted before calling.
  • Cancellation requests must be received no later than 11:59 p.m. ET two business days prior to the scheduled payment date.
MJAB

Consider this post about setting up a payment plan after you cancel the original payment:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/tax-payments/help/can-i-set-up-a-payment-plan-for-my-taxes/00/2651...