lashawnneo

My tax status says Waiting to mail, have I completed everything I needed to?

Michelena

Ready to mail, refers to you printing your return, and mailing it in if you don't efile. You will want to verify if you chose the efile option or mail in option to avoid and delays.

If you have not yet filed your return, you will need to go back through your return and click on the File screen. 

1. In TurboTax Online, you will sign into your account and click Taxes>My Tax Timeline
  2. From your 2015 Tax Timeline select Add a State (you aren't really adding one this is just a way to open your return)
  3. Select the File tab.
  4. If you've gone through all of the steps on the <your name>, just one more step and we'll file your returns screen, click the Prepare to send button.
  5. On the Here are your filing choices screen, make sure E-file is selected.  If not, click the I'd like to change filing methods and select E-file from the pop up window.
  6. Continue through the filing screens until you have transmitted your return.

Michelena

3. Select the File tab.