murdoch16

My tax return have been rejected. They were also rejected last year and never rectified. This is only my second time filing taxes. I need help.

AnnetteB6

Share the reason your return was rejected and someone may be able to give you some advice or assistance.  It is not possible to see your return or any details about your rejected status.

@murdoch16

MARRIIZZAA

Did you reply to any errors that needed attention to? Did you enter your information correctly? We need more information about your return. How many forms did you need to submit?

MARRIIZZAA

also... Tax reforms are often rejected if you entered false information from a form.

If your 2018 return rejected and was never filed then enter 0 for the AGI to efile 19 now.

Then for 2018 you will have to print and mail it now.  

How to finish a prior year return you started online

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/prior-year-return/help/how-do-i-finish-a-prior-year-return-that-i-...