June 6, 2019 4:37 AM
E-filing your state return is only allowed once a federal return has been accepted/rejected.
Once you have e-filed your Federal return and it has been accepted, please follow the steps below to e-file your State Tax return:
- Sign into your Online account.
- Go to My TurboTax at the top left corner then My Tax Timeline.
- Scroll down the page to "Some Things You Can Do."
- Next click on "Add a State."(You are not actually adding a State, this will allow access back into the program.)
- Then click on State Taxes at the top of the page.
- Then Continue through the State Tax interview to file your State Tax return.