Solved: My State tax is still showing incomplete. Do I need to do something - how long does this take to show complete?

moorev16

My State tax is still showing incomplete. Do I need to do something - how long does this take to show complete?

Why is it still showing incomplete?

See this TurboTax support FAQ for state forms availability - https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1908857-state-forms-availability-table-for-turbotax-individual-per...

A state tax return cannot be e-filed until the federal return that was e-filed has been accepted by the IRS.

Once the forms and schedules for your state tax return have been finalized you will need to return to your 2016 online account to complete and e-file the state tax return.  Click on State Taxes at the top of the program screen.  Continue through the state interview to complete the state return.  Click on File at the top of the program screen.  Follow through the File interview until you are in the state section for e-filing the return by clicking on the Transmit Return button.