alanlori23

My state tax(calif) changed from an 828 dollar refund to 2013dollars owed why . did i do my turbo tax wrong ?

ChristieB

If a tax agency changes your refund from what is shown on the printed copy of the return, they will send a letter of explanation to you via postal mail within the next couple of weeks. 

You can either wait for the letter from your state to see why an adjustment has been made, or you could call the state tax agency to have them access your information and explain the reasoning behind it to you

ChristieB