k-roatch

My state return says incomplete when my federal is accept but they were filed at the same time. I do not have a link or option to file the Minnesota return.

How am I do finish my return, will I have to do it paper mail in since Turbo did not file it?
AshleyRose

Once your state forms are ready (forms availability table below), you have e-filed your Federal tax return and it has been accepted, then you can follow the steps below to file your State return:

1. Login to your TurboTax account.
  2. In the Welcome Home box, click on the My TurboTax tab at the top and then My Tax Timeline
  3. In the SOME THINGS YOU CAN DO section, click Add a state.
  4. Click on the State Taxes tab.
  5. Click Continue to start or complete your state taxes.
  6. Click Done with State.
  7. Continue through the flow to review and file your state taxes.

You may want to review the State Taxes section to confirm the return is complete.