jaydenjanelle

My spouse did not file a regular tax return last year just I did but then we needed it and added him how do I find his AGI to be able to file together this year?

I filed separate last year and my spouse didn't file and then I amended my return and my spouse and I filed Jointly through the amended return would I put zero for his AGI?

Yes put zero for his AGI since he didn't file an original return.  Don't use the amended return.  

jaydenjanelle

Thank you so much!!
jaydenjanelle

I tried zero and it rejected it again. I did look up his transcrpits and the account one gives me the AGI from our amended return and the record account transcript says no record of filing what do I do?? Please help
jaydenjanelle

His return transcript says no record of return filed