My son is 22. He works and will file his own W2, but he still lives in the house with his parents....can we claim him

You cannot claim him unless he is a full time college student, or he earned less than 4,050. See the following rules:

• He is a full time college student:

• To be a student, they must be, during some part of each of any 5 calendar months of the year:

• A full-time student at a school that has a regular teaching staff, course of study, and a regularly enrolled student body at the school, or

• A student taking a full-time, on-farm training course given by a school described in (1), or by a state, county, or local government agency.

• The 5 calendar months don't have to be consecutive.

• He did not file a joint return.

• He did not provide more than half of his support.

If he is not a college student, the following must apply:

• He earned less than 4,050 dollars

• You provided more than half of his support.