patrickjmulligan

My review says that my audit risk is high because I have a 982 cancellation of debt. This form is not on my return and I have no debt HOW DO I FIX THIS?

I don't have any cancelled debt. Form 982 is blank but every time i erase it TT gives me this flag that my return has a high risk of audit because of my cancelled debt. I HAVE NO CANCELLED DEBT.

Have you looked in Forms mode to see if something is there?
patrickjmulligan

yes there are no 1099a 1099c or 982 forms

To call TurboTax customer support
<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number">https://ttlc.intuit.com...>
They are available from 5 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday - Friday Pacific time.
fanfare

If the warning does not apply to your return, ignore it.

Always print a copy of your completed tax return for your records, and review it carefully before e-Filing.

You will need it if you are audited by the IRS, or to amend because a TurboTax update changes your return.