My review says that my audit risk is high because I have a 982 cancellation of debt. This form is not on my return and I have no debt HOW DO I FIX THIS?

I don't have any cancelled debt. Form 982 is blank but every time i erase it TT gives me this flag that my return has a high risk of audit because of my cancelled debt. I HAVE NO CANCELLED DEBT.

Have you looked in Forms mode to see if something is there?

yes there are no 1099a 1099c or 982 forms

To call TurboTax customer support
<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number">https://ttlc.intuit.com...>
They are available from 5 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday - Friday Pacific time.

If the warning does not apply to your return, ignore it.

Always print a copy of your completed tax return for your records, and review it carefully before e-Filing.

You will need it if you are audited by the IRS, or to amend because a TurboTax update changes your return.