My return was rejected and saying I need to put in my home buyer loan information but its not on the return to put in. what do I do?

If your return is rejecting due to the First Time Home Buyer Credit, follow these instructions to complete Form 5405

• Login to your TurboTax Account 
  • Click "Take Me To My Return"
  • Click "Federal" from the left side of your screen
  • Click the "Deductions and Credits" tab at the top of your screen.
  • Scroll down to "Your Home" and click "Revisit/Start" next to "Homebuyer Credit Repayment"
  • From here, walk through the TurboTax interview questions.

You can check out this IRS Tool to see what they have on record for you in regards to the First Time Homebuyer Credit:  https://www.irs.gov/credits-deductions/individuals/first-time-homebuyer-credit-account-look-up.