devin-gray92

My Return Status is Rejected and I didn't find out until just now. I have no idea why or how to fix it. Plus I don't know where to mail it since efiling is over now.

mesquitebean

If you didn't receive or can't find your email with the 2016 rejection notice (look in your spam/junk folders), TurboTax Customer Support can tell you the reason for the rejection.   The reason will determine whether anything needs to be changed or not before you print, sign, and mail the return.     If it was simply the wrong 2015 AGI for verifying the efiling, that won't have to be fixed.   However, if a SSN or DOB was typo'd and was wrong or belonged to someone else, or if there was a problem with a dependent, etc. then those kinds of things would need to be fixed.  If you have to fix something, TurboTax Support should furnish you the 2016 software if you used a paid edition.  Then you can print, sign, and mail the return.    

Here's how to schedule a callback.  Hours are currently 5AM-5PM Pacific (8AM-8PM Eastern) Mon-Fri, but may be extended soon.

FAQ:  How do I contact TurboTax?
https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/3401489 

The filing instructions may be available when you view/print the return.   The mailing address to use depends on your location.  Here are the mailing addresses for the Federal return.  Click on your state at this page:
https://www.irs.gov/filing/where-to-file-paper-tax-returns-with-or-without-a-payment

Then on the next page choose the type of return then the column for whether a payment is enclosed or not.  That will determine which address to use.

You should attach the forms and schedules according to the sequence numbers in the top right corner.  Do not send the worksheets or forms marked "for your records."   Attach to the front of the return copies of any W-2's.  Also attach any W-2G or 1099-R's if tax was withheld.

Don't forget to print and sign the return before mailing.  It's recommended to mail with a method that has tracking such as Priority Mail or certified return receipt.

If you have a state return, that has to be mailed separately to the state tax agency at a different address.  If the filing instructions are not present when you print your return, look at your state's tax website for info and address.   Some states may require a copy of the Federal return.

Shantrane2

I don't know what to do. I changed my email because I didn't know the password to it. So I didn't sign it

AkinaLO

So, you didn't end up e-filing your return?