My return keeps getting rejected asking for spouse's AGI. We are married filing jointly, and were last year as well. I don't know where to find an individual AGI.

There is only one AGI on a joint return.  It is the same AGI for both spouses.

I have used last years' AGI, but the return keeps getting rejected.  It's asking for the wife's AGI.  Wife deceased last year so system not asking for PIN information on her.

@TM1225 wrote:

The 2018 AGI is the same for both of you if you filed as Married Filing Jointly in 2018.

Unfortunately, even with the correct 2018 AGI, the IRS will reject most e-filed tax returns when one of the taxpayers on the return is deceased.  Your only option is to print and mail the 2019 tax return.

See this TurboTax support FAQ for printing a tax return for mailing - https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/printing/help/how-do-i-print-and-mail-my-return-in-turbotax-online...

It would be nice if Intuit just said to file paper when one spouse is deceased. They do that on my state tax return and I'm trying to file Federal for the third time. Sucks that I'll have to go out right now to get to the post office.

@p1cunnin wrote:

Because you can e-file when a spouse is deceased, unless the SSA has frozen the SSN, but there is not way to know that until you try to e-file.

The problem with the spouses AGI preventing e-file appears to be a bug that is being investigated.