My payment to california state is due to be deducted from my account in full. How do I request a payment plan instead?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

TerryA

You can request an installment payment plan with Calif Form 3567. Near the end of TT/Calif is the screen A few things before we wrap up your state taxes, under Other forms is Tax Installment Agreement Request. Select that and fill it out. The Calif Filing Instructions that print out with your return will tell you where to file it.

TerryA